Thursday 8 January 2009

Happy new year everyone

God I wish I had time and patience to continue this thing, so whats been going on?? Bad news really , Marks nan has cancer in the lymph nodes, she starts chemo this friday, Ty has been ill since Novemeber with this strange virus going around, to say I havnt been getting much sleep is an understatement.Ty is up most nights coughing untill he is sick, Ive never cleaned so many sheets!!Ive been doing extra hours at work, so im a little tired to say the least.Christmas came and went with slippers on.I think I spent so much time worrying about getting presents and the cost of everything I forgot to rest and enjoy myself, in the end, I stuck to my budget, well maybe a little over, and the kids were happy with thier presents, thats the main thing.But I suppose I feel cheated, it never felt christmassy this year at all, maybe im just getting older, the magic lost...anyway next week, I have a week off work, I plan to get in bed by 8pm...spend some time with Mark, we live together but never see each other, one in one out...kids about..cleaning...pets..AARRGGHHH!!! I think we are drifting apart,rowing over stupid things, but hey thats life, my new years resolution: To just do it , whatever it is with a smile, and not be so worried about my home getting in a mess, weve got to live, a crumb on the floor isnt going to kill anyone, Ive been a bit O.C.D Lately again with the cleaning and furnishings, getting pissed off because somebody moved my candle an inch in the wrong direction isnt healthy, ive just got to learn to let go.......count to ten...SMILE!!!!

Woah, that feels better.Sorry to bore everyone :)

4 comments:

Saltydawg said...

Your not boring me. I know how you feel, but no kids though. It's that time of the year, don't think you're growing apart from Mark coz you're not, do you know how many other people feel this way too? It happens to us all and as I write the sun is shining through my window, it makes all the difference.
Gaz xx

Linda George said...

Take no notice of Gaz, the sun shine through my windows and I just see how dirty they are! LOL.

I just managed my first entry in this Blog, kept getting confused about my user ID. Poor soul it mst be my age.

Ty is looking very grown up now, pop over to my Blog and have a look at Isabella.

Hope 2009 is a good year for you.

Linda x.

LYN said...

SEE?? WRITING IS GOOD FOR YA!
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT A TOUCH OF THE 'OL BLUES..HAPPENS TO US ALL...ONCE YOU RECONNECT WITH YER MAN YOU'LL FEEL BETTER..SOD THE HOUSE GIRL!!

TellsG said...

Hiya Beckie

Its Tells "Bowl of Cherries" Just found a lot of my old friends' blogs on here and thought I'd say hello. Hope you are ok and sending you all the best.

x